Yin Yoga works on the deeper connective tissues as the individual asanas are held longer and with relaxed muscles (i.e. without force). It brings together insights into the anatomy with the teachings of Dao Yoga and the meridians.
This DVD gives you a simple introduction to practicing Yin Yoga, with either a sequence for the liver or one for the gall bladder. This pair of organs has a regulating effect on the body and thereby controls the chi level.
Yin Yoga offers these advantages:
- Takes into account the individual anatomy of the person
- Particularly addresses the fascia
- Stimulates the regeneration of the joints
- Promotes mobility
- Harmonizes the flow of the chi
- Enhances meditation
- Can be integrated into any yoga practice.
Trailer of the DVD
Year of production: 2011
Duration: 94 minutes
incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs