Yin & Yang Yoga, Anatomy und Alignment-Tests
In this module we deepen the contents of module 1 and 4 and dive deep into the individual anatomy of the human body and its effect on the practice of Yin & Yang Yoga. Afterwards you will have a good understanding on how to build up a practice which makes sense and can be adapted to your own or the needs of every student.
Content of the training
- 2 extended Yin sequence sessions
- Newest Yang sequences according to Paul and Suzee Grilley
- The 14-10-7-principle to adapt every yoga practice according to Paul Grilley
- Alignment-tests for Yin & Yang-positions
- Individual anatomy and the effect on the yoga practice
- Yoga today and in the early days
- Time for open questions
Cost of the training
The cost per training weekend is €319 (this applies to the sessions in Lindlar). A portion of the training fee is donated to the children’s charity “Plan” for their international projects.
Yin Yoga training Advanced training. Module 07
- Fully booked – waiting list option
- Nur noch wenige Plätze
- Freie Plätze