Yin Yoga, anatomy, sequences & meridians
In this module, you gain important basic knowledge about practicing and teaching Yin Yoga. Even if you have already completed yoga training, you are sure to learn plenty of new things here. This is because quite different principles apply to practicing Yin compared to the practice of Yang.
Content of the training
- 2 extended Yin sequence sessions
- Yin Yoga and the individual anatomy of the body (especially the upper body)
- Yin Yoga and the development of pain through stretching the fascia
- The use of supports in Yin Yoga and alternative positions in the event of limitations
- Meaningful structuring of sequences
- Yin Yoga and meridians
- Time for any questions
The cost of training
The cost per training weekend is €319 (this applies to the sessions in Lindlar). Part of the training fee is donated to the children’s charity “Plan” for their international projects.
Yin Yoga training Module 01
- Fully booked – waiting list option
- Nur noch wenige Plätze
- Freie Plätze